Sandy is a town just south of Salt Lake City in the Wasatch Mountains in Utah. one of the main suburbs of Salt Lake City.
Sandy is the fourth largest city in Utah and has a population of about 97,000 (2018). The bedroom community of Salt Lake City. Located in the south central part of Salt Lake Valley, it is a huge gorge that connects the Okolla Mountains to the west and the Wasatch Mountains to the east, where the great basin and the Rocky Mountains meet. Most of the city is a residential area, but there are commercial areas in the western part of the city and along major roads such as the South Town Mall and the Jordan Commons Shopping Center. Along the west slope (bench) of the Wasatch Mountain Range, there is a residential area on the east side, and as you climb up the bench, the houses become richer. Sandy is located along the Wasatch Mountains, a region of Ogden, Salt Lake and Probo, which have been largely urbanized from Brigham City to Paison.
Sandy is especially kind to visitors. Some call the city the "ultimate base camp." There are no other places around the world as near as any mountain, outdoor recreation, or large city convenience.
Sandy was over the whole Salt Lake Valley, which is known as a grid system. For information about the grid systems used in Utah, see Salt Lake City. The easiest way to get to Sandy from the international airport is to get on the I-80 East until you join I-15, south-west of downtown Salt Lake City, and go south until you reach the sand. The Sandy is accessible from the exit of the 9000 South (exit #298) and 10600 South (exit #297). From downtown Salt Lake City, you can also take State Street, 700 East, or 1300 East Straut South.
TRAX is a light track managed by the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) in the Salt Lake Valley. The southern end is in Sandy and you can call the Jordanian High School at 10,000 South. run north through downtown Fares and schedules are available at: Get on a ride. Sandy Station is in the middle of a parking lot and bus interchange, with pedestrian signs everywhere unmarked, and all the other passengers seem to be heading to cars and buses. You can walk to the Civic Center, or to the shopping area if you know where you're going.
The UTA also operates a wide range of bus systems covering the entire Wasatch range. Sandy has easy access to many of these bus routes, many of which are anchored at Trax.
- If you're in Sandy in August, look at the annual balloon festival. The sky is literally filled with hot air balloons.
- a park movie In summer, "park movies" are also held in parks around the city. The city plans a large screen and a movie that people come to see.
- Jordan Commons, State Road (9400 South) It's a good place. There are many restaurants, movie theaters, arcade and office buildings.
- Rio Tent Stadium on State Street (9400 South, just west of the Jordan Commons). The Real Salt Lake in the Major League, home to the top two soccer teams, and the Utah Royals F.C., owned by Real in the National Women's League of Soccer. The stadium hosted Paul McCartney, KISS and Neil Diamond. The stadium has recently held many other events, including the U.S. Rugby Championship.
- The concert experience at the Sandianfi Theater East 9,400 Southern Amphitheater is truly unique and is nowhere in the area. The view breathed as the sun sets in the west and the moon sweeps through the mountains in the east. With its rich life of natural plants, the city is filled with features of water, and the Amphibian Library is a beautiful fusion of its surroundings. The Sandianfi Theater has a capacity of 2,750 people. The theater has about 966 seats near the stage and the grass has about 1,800 seats designated both as lawn chairs and blankets. At any rate, they enjoy the evening under the stars, there is room for growth and growth, and the patron enjoys a close concert experience. Past acts of the Amphitheater include: Glenn Campbell, Easton Corbin, Olivia Newton John, and others.
- 1 7 Mine Fan Center Sandy - located in Sandy
- The Sandy City Museum, 150 E.Tu Th Sa Noon to 5 p.m. in the 8744s. The museum is in its former station at Sandy station in the historic ZCMI building. There are two exhibits: a gift shop and an outdoor exhibition.
- The Living Planet Aquarium 725 E 10600 S +1 801 355-3474. Winter: Su-Th 11AM-6PM, F Sa 11AM-7PM, Summer: Su-Th 10AM-7PM, F Sa 10AM-8PM. The Living Planet Aquarium offers views of the Utah River, the Earth's oceans, and the habitats of animals of South American species. Through an entertainment interactive education exhibition and program, we learn the interdependence of our planet's fragile ecosystem.
Utah is said to be the largest place to snow, and Sandy is just a short drive to the best ski resort in Utah.
- Snowbird, Snowbird Ski, Summer Resort Highway 210, Little Cotton Wood Gorge, Snowbird, UT 84092, ☏ 801-933-2222. Snowbird and Alta were selected as the No.1 ski resort in North America by Outside Magazine in 2008. Snowbird provides 882 lodgings between four lodgings. There are a wide range of restaurants, meal options, relax spa, and useful staff. Snowbirds can also be used for summer, spring and autumn activities, such as hiking and the famous alpine slide.
- Alta, Altaski☏ Area, +1 801-359-1078. Snowbird and Alta were selected as the top ski resort in North America by Outside Magazine in 2008.
- South Town Mall A medium-sized shopping mall with ordinary shops and children's carousel is very enjoyable, but there is no distinguishing feature from other shopping malls. Walk out of Sandy TRAX station and walk to the Sandy Citizens Center, down the Segorry Drive. I walk the entire length of the lawn mall in front of the town hall to go to the mall.
- Royal India. One of the best food experiences in India.
- It's just Thai. a Thai dish
- It is open 24 hours a day at Conneccutter.
Grill and Steam House
- a crown burger From Jordan High School to the other side of the street.
- Toscano. a delicious fresh pizza
southwest and Mexico
- It's a caffario. a Mexican with a great speed
- Los Cukos. This is all but Texas. Great Tex Mex!
- TacoTime. That's true.
- Rakyle, 9565. Wasatch Blvd. La Caille is the most luxurious and luxurious restaurant in Utah. The restaurant is located 22 acres at the entrance of the Little Cotton Wood Gorge. We expect to pay between $50 and $100 per plate. It is also known for banquets and events such as wedding and reception.
- Tiburon Finning. a delicious meal in terms of price
- Fried sauce is a specialty of Utah. What is it? The fried sauce is a fried potato mixed with ketchup and mayonnaise. Fried sauce has been made many years ago by a local fast food shop Arctic Circle, and has since spread to Utah and eastern Idaho. In most local (and many chain stores), delicious pink concotations are served. For more information about Arctic Circle locations, see: In the Arctic restaurants, it is called "Russian dressing." If you ask for a fry sauce somewhere in Sandy's fast food, they will know what you're saying.
- At the Hansen House in 1887, Hansen House Bed and Breakfast 8586 Utah 84070, South Center Street Sandy (4 blocks from the TRAX Light House), ☏+1801-562-2198, ✉[email protected], let us enjoy the last year's atmosphere with the convenience of today. The Victorian Palace is included in the national historical record, surrounded by rock gardens, fountains and 100-year-old trees. 90-160 dollars.
- Castle Creek Inn, 7391 Creek☏ Kuk Rd, +1 801 567-9437. B&B takes as its theme the 10-room, individually decorated castle. Each has a spiral boat, a fireplace and a WiFi.
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy 10701S Holiday Park Dr☏+1 801 571-3600, Fax:+1 801 572-1383.
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy 270 West 10000 South, +1 801 561-5005 Fax:+1 801 561-9672.
- Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy 9685S Monroe St. Sandy, 801-304-5700+1
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, 10690 Holiday Park Dr. Sandy,, +1 801-571-0800, [email protected])
- Best Western Cotton Tree Inn, 10695 Auto Mall Dr,+1 801 523-8484, Fax:+1 801 523-8989.
- Country Inn and Suites, 10499S Jordan Gateway, Sa☏ Usjordan, +1 801-553-1151.
|pass through the sand|
|Pocatello - Salt Lake City←||N S||→ Draper → St. George|
|Logan Salt Lake City←||N S||→Draper →Tomita|
|Cotton Wood Heights—||N E||→ Snowbird →Alta|